Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Upon hearing many requests from friends and others that I should begin blogging, I've finally taken initiative in creating something to write my frequent rants and sometimes misguided attempts at inspiring a revolutionary mindset among my twitter followers. Frankly, 140 characters have proved insufficient in truly and accurately voicing my thoughts and opinions. My goal in writing this blog is not to gain followers or incite change in the world. It is simply to inspire thought, gain writing experience, and serve as a place that harbors discussion.
Practice is necessary in any talent or hobby if one wishes to become better at that talent or hobby, and that is what I am attempting to achieve in use of this blog. Followers, comments, etc. are more than welcome, however I do understand that opinions are like assholes: everyone has one and most of them stink.

No comments:

Post a Comment